Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Love Spectators!

No, no, not that kind... shoes, I'm talking shoes again.   I did a little Etsy search & am featuring the most drool-worthy finds:  

These are a classic spectator colour combination in such a classic style!  They're size 5.5 and on sale right now for only $16.80 at:  Thrush on Etsy


Design Archives says it all; "..OMG these are fab".  These *are* fab -1940's spectator pumps; they've obviously seen some wear, but I can totally see past that -too bad for me, they're a size 8.  Listed at $89.

Also fabulous are these practical heeled black & white beauties -these would look great peeking out from a slick pair of mens-styling pants.  They're $40, size 6 and available from Little Lady Vintage.    **Stop the presses!   Just saw this bag, newly listed -how perfect would they be together?  $30 from Nod to Mod Vintage.  I know, I know, your bag doesn't have to match your shoes, but how could one resist when they are so obviously meant for one another?



The great thing about spectators is that you can find them in just about any colour combination.  Check these out -yellow!  Had to show two views of these amazing shoes to feature the great heel detail.  Available from Vintage Repeats, they're a size 8.5, at $35. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Love Comments Too! Thank you for leaving me some Blog Love!