Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Swooning Here!

This dress!  This gorgeous find of a dress!  I almost missed out on this one, but when I saw that baby blue chiffon peeking out at me, I had to dive in for a closer look.  Could you find a more dreamy example of a floor length ballgown than this?



I've never had a full circle dress before & this one is just so floaty & light.   I'm dating this to the late fifties, early sixties, but the design is really classic and could easily be mistaken for contemporary.   Check it out quickly, I don't expect this beauty to last too long:  Eye Love That.  It's hanging on my office door for the time being so I can watch the skirt sweep every time I walk past it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Love Comments Too! Thank you for leaving me some Blog Love!