Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eye Love Texture


I love everything in this shop -such an eye for detail and imaginative textures. 
This pair of ceramic wall tiles are entitled "Succulent" -succulent indeed, I just wanna sqeeze them!  See all of their amazing textural art at, Element Clay Studio

Isn't this just so sweet?  A spherical pillow made from recycled t-shirts -cute and eco-concious!
Check out Talking Squid for all kinds of textural goodies for the home and yourself, all made from recycled t-shirts!

Another pillow I just wanna run my fingers through, this one is from The Home Centric.  I have no idea how they create this amazing effect with ribbon, but at $28.45 USD, I know it would totally be worth the wait for shipping from India. 

Now, for something to keep you warm.  The texture of this simple neckwarmer simply makes this piece, and is beautifully enhanced by the gradations in tone.  "Dreams Become True" mohair cowl by Reflections By DS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Love Comments Too! Thank you for leaving me some Blog Love!