Sunday, March 7, 2010

Soft Spring Florals

Spring has tapped us on the shoulder today to let us know of Her impending arrival.  This, and a recent lovely thrift find makes me think of soft pastels, and vintage-y  florals.
These lovely 8x10 fine art photographic prints aptly titled "Soft", and "Soft II" from Hey Zee of Arizona would add a touch of Spring to any room.    Only $35 each. 
  
How about this unabashedly floral vintage hat?   Perfect for Easter Sunday!  This straw hat by Louise Green Millinery is new, old stock -can you beleive this Lovely was tucked away, never worn for so many years?  Available from Vintage Showgirl, worth every cent of $115.  Dreamy!

One of my favourite sellers, The Greedy Seagull offers us this lavendar wisteria, vision of a dress for $118. 

Bring Spring to your vanity, with this precious little hand painted trinket box is available for a mere $20 from C S Ceramics.                                         
Take Spring along with you, with this handy tote by my good friend, Christine at  Material Girl Sewing.  At $22, and *reversable*, this is a steal!  I have a similar one, and have to say, it's across the shoulder style & deep pocket make it a must for me when travelling & sight seeing.

And finally, the original inspirations for this collection; a sweet vintage fascinator with veil I had the fortune of finding!  Not in the best of shape, but so much fun for dress up, available for only $8, at my shop; Eye Love That.   Happy soon-to-be Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eye Love Comments Too! Thank you for leaving me some Blog Love!